Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trying to find/create my happy continued....

So a month has passed since I last posted and things are on the up and up some could say.
1. My smile is back and I remember what it is like to Belly Laugh {you know laugh so hard your stomach aches}
2. I completed one production, Seven Brides and Seven Brothers and am a week from another.
My brother's football team is heading to the state championship. (not so much my happy bit happy for....seeing him beaming after the game totally works)
3. One of my lovely neighbors, complained about my dog, so I have to leave my apartment...That happened on my 27th birthday...not so happy. BUT it did give me the kick in the pants I needed to start the buying of a house process.....SCARY.
4. I have had the privilege to meet in person my very first Nephew. He is the cutest ever and I miss them everyday.
5. I have developed 2 crushes....neither of which I am going to approach, I will just pine for them in my head and create lovely little stories and scenarios to dream about at night. One may ask why not approach them.....the confidence is not where it needs to be, remember still working on my self first.
6.I am excited about the holidays and am trying to find presents for everyone that keep it economical and personal...Thinking about a book Christmas...logical being that I am an English Teacher.
7. I have remembered what it is like to dance around the kitchen and sing at the top of my lungs to the GLEE Soundtrack, so much fun I am glad the only person who ever sees me it my dog Bradshaw.
8. Bradshaw is almost totally potty trained and so much fun. He still cuddles with me.
9. My best friend has really inspired me to work on creating my happy, instead of trying to find it.
10. Shelfari is awesome.....
11. Twilight's New Moon comes out soon! Way pumped!
It is amazing what a month can do to a person, there has been some negative but more than anything it has been a processing situation and the Big girl pants have been put on....only to be taken off to sing and dance with GLEE!
{PS Thanks Keep It Classy Jen...i needed to do this}

1 comment:

Jen @ After The Alter said...

I know for me...I am SUPER excited that new moon is coming out:) lol I know there are bigger things in life...but knowing that I am going this Saturday just makes me happy!