Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little People Big World

WARNING: PLEASE SEE THIS AS HUMOR NOT AS INSENSITIVE...
You know on the
Steve and Buster's commercial where the people have a "fun" aka "mini me" I decided I want one. Not in the form of Austin Powers and creepy Vern Troyer, but more like a mini me/personal assistant/counselor/who knows. Here is why, I once saw a television show that was discussing the fact that in some areas it is difficult for Little People to find jobs. I could offer a little person a job. Now it may seem odd that a Teacher would need a personal assistant, beings that I am not a fancy shmancy high powered anything, but the amount of questions, issues, bills, receipts, people, emails, etc that I receive in a day, out rivals any fancy shmancy high powered individual. I am amazed at the end of they day the lack of things I get accomplished. Now granted their job would not be just that, they could grade some of the papers, we could go have drinks together, and technically I would be an equal opportunity employer, it just add in a height requirement. Why, may you ask does it need to be a little person, well it seems like they would be less in the way, and sometimes looked beyond so it is almost like they are less noticeable. {that sounds mean, it is not meant to be} there may be some logic to this craziness. Really you should just blame it on Dave and Buster's if they didn't introduce the "fun" i may have not thought of this.

Again, I apologize if this is offensive, this is just how my mind works.

No comments: