Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zicam you need to work harder...

I hate being sick, I become very frustrated and annoyed when I am. Zicam failed at protecting me from the plague that is the common cold/sinus infection or whatever. I can handle the sniffles and runny noses, but the pain in my neck and the sore throat and inability to hear as well as a I normally do really drive me nuts. I get it, it is cold season, but it is also the holiday season, they should not go hand in hand. I really just can't handle being sick during this week, i would take 2 weeks from now and be sick, after things have calmed down in my world. but today of all days....not fun.

The only thing I want right now is a huge dose of antibiotics to take away this annoyance. Sleeping all day wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe Zicam will step up sooner or later....

No comments: