Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Slacker Teacher...

I am panged with the guilt that I have not been keeping up with blogging, and like anybody who is called a slacker there are reasons. Here are mine:

1. I just completed a 40 page research paper for my masters.
2. I have been working on many new school activities and my current promotions.
3. I have been working job 2 more than I want to.

As Kayla just informed me..."If I was 5 weeks late on my blogs, you would lay the smack down" She is right, (no Wright is right) but than again see above reasons. I apologize for the fact that I bailed on blogging...but be aware....blogs will no be coming like a banshee AND I EXPECT COMMENTS.

3 comments:

kaylajean said...

i don't really know what a banshee does, so i can't really relate...

but i do know that you spelled "then" wrong. "than". just saying.

:P

231897820 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
231897820 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.