Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Douchers

Last night, after catching up on my "Bachalorette" show I realized that in some ways I want to be the next bachelorette. I think the show should be Bachalorette ~ Chicago, so at least you show something in the Midwest, and not all of the Hollywood BS. Seriously, climbing down a building in LA...wouldn't it be cooler to climb town the Hancock Tower? (Than you can even had more dirty jokes to that name).

But while watching it, I realized that as much as I want to be the next bachalorette, I am not sure I want to be surrounded by all of these macho and egotistical douchers who don't know how to communicate effectively. Or Crazed eye Dave who honestly has maniac tendencies. He is hot, but still...those eyes are not endearing. And to top it all of, Jillian is from Canada...why not have a nice Midwestern teacher from medium town Nebraska.

Just a thought.

1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

>.>...
<.<..
But then.
You'd possibly be getting married.
And..If you picked some prick and he hurt you He'd have to get a restraining order from all the students that love you xDDD