Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogger-Stalk

I started this blog along with my Creative Writing students in 2009, it has been an entire year of this blog and I am desperate need of making updates to it. However, that is not the point of this, I wanted to let you all know that I now have new followers that are all a part of my second Creative Writing class. As one of the girls said today, "So we can 'Blogger-stalk' you?" I replied with, "I hope you do!" So if you are in the mood to "Blogger-Stalk" and are not a registered sex offender, feel free to follow my followers and be enlightened by the youth of the nation, or at least our town!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Want me to do a redesign for you? What are you looking for in an updated look?

Brooklynn said...

What if I wanted those sexual pedophiles to fallow me Rowse? Haha..Family guy.

Unknown said...

YES PLEASE ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

thesis writing services said...

Blogging is not very difficult proccess which also can improve you imagination!!