Thursday, January 29, 2009

Embarassing moment!

So I was trying to be all prepared this morning since I had a 7:45am meeting, had to take the dog to the groomer, and was hoping to manage all of this with out being late. I get in my car at 7:23am get to the groom at 7:35 am get to school at 7:43am and I start prancing/running to make the meeting on time, mind you, I am in heals and the school is the greatest at getting all of the snow off the parking lot, so while prancing/running to the doorway, I fell. Not just slip, like I caught my balance, but like FALL, seriously if I was an osteoperidic person, probably would have shattered my hip/pelvis and femur style of fall. The first thing i did was to see if anybody saw me....Yep! Luckily someone was more concerned about my well being than I was, I was irritated because I was gonna be late. I am still debating as to check with the security guys to see if they have it on tape!

Needless to say, my thigh, rump, and ego are all a little bruised. But hopefully the image of me falling brightened your day!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Oh my what a bad start to a day.

I've slipped on ice about 3 times this winter... It's reeeally embarrassing, I know.

BABYDOLL.... said...

well to us the only way that we can talk to each other is just talk on the phone or talk to him om myspace and msn haha yea i wish he sent me roses but yea i dont think thats going to happen. but i talk to his mom to shes here in town so she always comes and gets me so i can go to her house. jajaja

Michaelangelo said...

You should go see a doctor!