Friday, January 28, 2011

Happiness is...

Today is Friday time for positive energy:

I the play "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" there is a song called Happiness. Today my happiness is:
1. A Video of my Nephew and his new found Muscles.
2. My Student teacher, bringing me Starbucks.
3. Glee Volume 4 on the iPod.
4. My puppy, Bradshaw, just wanting my attention.
5. Having hilarious students that can do and say silly things that just make you smile. (Evan that is to you and your "Situation")
6. Having a boyfriend who listens and can get just as fired up about the same things I do.
7. Friends who make you nachos, take you out to dinner, or send you texts with a cartoon naked butt that you can only smile at.
8. Work with people who sincerely care about you and will stop what they are doing to listen.
9. A Mom who is predicting that she will be living at my house in her old age...doesn't she know a Nursing home will still be acceptable, but feels that it is necessary to send that message to me over Facebook
10. Jersey Shore...nuff said!

Hope you all have some happiness this weekend!

No comments: