Thursday, December 3, 2009

Impatient

I know my mother worked very hard teaching my patience. I am pretty good at teaching other people patience, however I am not very good at being patient myself.

I am in the process of buying a house, so this time of transition and uncertainty is driving my nuts, to the point where motivation is wavering and everything is depending on another thing. For example, I don't want to start packing everything up, because than I live among the boxes, and won't be able to find things, yet I want to get the packing done, because there are family things I need to help with. I need to work the second job, but I never have enough time to finish things I start. I need to work on school stuff, but by the time rehearsal is over my mind is gone and I lack motivation. This internal conflict is driving me batty.

I know, I know about prioritizing and doing things that need immediate attention, but it seems like everything in my world needs immediate attention, or something randomly pops up and my causal ADD kicks in. I am loving my life I just want parts of my life to move a little faster than others. Thus I am impatient...

No comments: