Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 month hiatus

So yes, I have been on a two month hiatus from blogging, not because I had forgot or anything, more because I lost what little free time I had. In the past two months school has started and my classes has changed dramatically, and not just because I teach theater. (Pun intended).

I am/have been experiencing more things in the world of education, than I ever thought imaginable, or knew existed. Our school is in the year of change and growth as we work toward a new grade configuration, understand, I am all for this, but not all about the changes and constant meetings once a week! It would be nice if as teachers our input went beyond the four walls of the meeting room, and actually trusted to make the right decision.

Enough negative, time for some positive! It is football season, my Fridays are filled with watching my brother's high school football team, and my Saturdays are filled with ESPN, Husker games and CHILI! (Tailgating food is amazing in my world.) Yeah for fall!

My second "positive" is Bradshaw is getting bigger and crazier. He has his little "I want a pretzel too" run...(Stewie from Family Guy) and he is just plain awesome! My loves and cuddle time grows everyday, most mornings I contemplate bringing him to school, yet refrain! Who knows it could be theraputic for my first period class!

Third, GLEE...my new favorite show sheer awesome-ness! Love the sitcom musical and trust me I will not stop believeing!

I am aware that this was not the most insightful post, but more will be coming!

Tune into GLEE on Wednesdays!

No comments: